Friday 29 January 2016

My Boyfriend's Birthday

Tomorrow is my boyfriends 25th Birthday! Last night I spent 2 hours tossing and turning trying to get to sleep. After spending 90% of yesterday watching paranormal videos, specifically documentaries of Annabelle the doll, Robert the doll, and the Amityville Horror House... I kind of spooked myself out! 

It was originally 2:45am when I looked at the clock, and said to myself 'well, early night for me!'... so I thought. I started drifting off shortly after only to be brought back to life by the sound of my Labrador shaking at her collar and clawing at the carpets. To add to this, we have obtained the nasty blizzard weather from the Americans, except we have it in the form of gale force winds. So that also kept me awake. Due to the power of the winds, I heard all sorts of noises in my bedroom. The floorboards in particular were going crazy, I convinced myself that my Nonna had come to visit in human form. Adding to this, I then convinced myself that my bed was moving and I could her talking and breathing lightly in my ear. My heart started racing and at that point I had had enough. On went my bedside lamp and my phone; the time: 3:20am. So I carried on playing on my phone for a bit until I finally convinced myself that the bogeyman was definitely not coming to get me and I should be going to sleep. I turned my phone off at 4am and that's when I fell asleep.

I then entered dream world at some point...

I was continuously dreaming about alternative parties for my boyfriend last night, and I almost got dega vu in my dream because I was at the same club I had been to in a previous dream; that only exists in my dream. At first we all decided to set off to the clubs at 8am (I know- early) and obviously we got there and we were all confused at the fact that it was closed, because Aaron knew the owners and he had told them we were coming and all that. They all wanted to stay and wait but me and my friend called them crazy for wanting to wait 2 hours, and finally convinced them to get a taxi. At one point the taxi got lost in the desert, so we all decided to get out and do a runner (not advised). We were running through all these sandy fields and as we ran we were approached by numerous posh buildings. I certainly felt like I shouldn't've been there, but we were just passing -  and admiring. We then reached a spa filled with deck chairs, hot tubs, and all the rest in the back. I felt like I had just jumped into the Sims 4. We stopped to admire it but then realised there were people inside so off we went again. Me and my friend were running and we got to lots of fences; they were in the shape of a maze. We were determined to run through them and at one point I got stuck, the maze was filled with nettles the further you went in, along with broken trees. Aaron and his friends were coaxing us out like dogs, and obviously we did get out because we were stuck. I didn't want to leave but my friend didn't hesitate. As I left I noticed that we could've easily just walked round, but my unconscious mind didn't think about that. 
The scene then cut to the bar that I was on about previously. In a previous dream I was watching and managing a band there who were playing back stage. But in this dream we were there just dancing. 

Its very hard to describe the building. It had like a decked risen entrance with bouncers on the door. As you walk in there is a hallway which takes you to the main room on the left, and the toilets are straight opposite. If I make this in the Sims I will be sure to add it in here somewhere. Anyway as you turn into the room the bar area is along the wall which is shared with the walk way. Opposite the bar there is a large seating area with a large TV levitated on the wall. On the other side of the room there is an open window area which takes you outside to some outdoor furniture. This takes you down a level to what is the basement. I didn't go in there but there is also a seating area down there too!



I hope this made sense. I'm not sure if I will share this blog but if I do, or you come across it, I hope you enjoy.
Lots of love,
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment